Arrange a Boiler Service
Most people only ever call a heating engineer to arrange a boiler service when their boiler stops working, and by that time the problem is usually major and costly. But a faulty boiler isn’t just inconvenient, potentially it can be deadly.
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and the causes are faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced regularly to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible. We can complete your annual boiler service and leave you with the comfort that your boiler is working correctly. The average time required for a boiler service is one hour.
What will the engineer do during the service?
- Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct pressure.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks.
- Leave you with a Gas Safety Certificate.
Approved Installers of Worcester Boilers
We are fully accredited to install and service Worcester boilers, so if you have an existing boiler from this leading brand or are looking to have a Worcester boiler installed, Contact Pemberton Plumbing Heating & Electrical Services Ltd. and we’ll be happy to help with your enquiry.